Consulting and advisory
- GreenGlobe offers consulting and advisory services to government and semi-government institutions, multilateral and donor
agencies, regulatory bodies, non-profit organizations, research institutions and private sector entities.
- We have a team of experts from different domain areas to bring-in holistic and 360° perspectives in consulting and advisory
- We offer end-to-end solutions from conceptualization of project ideas, design of methodology, tapping right mix of expertise,
to actual implementation in the field to monitoring and evaluation.
- We are actively engaged in collaborative research in domains of environment, climate change, public health, disaster management
and allied areas.
- We conceptualize research proposals, identify the experts with strong research backgrounds, develop robust methodologies,
pursue national and international funding opportunities and deliver quality research reports and publications.
Training and capacity building
- GreenGlobe experts engage in training and capacity building activities for government, semi-government organizations, regulatory
bodies and corporates.
- We also develop unique course content for specific training needs in our domain areas of expertise.
- We are seeking active collaborations from institutions specializing in training activities and would like to develop training
programmes in environment, climate change, disaster management and public health.
- Besides the core areas of consulting, research and training, GreenGlobe offers services to corporates and non-profit institutions
to design the awareness campaigns for specific target groups.
- The awareness campaigns are designed with specific inputs from our IT and communications experts for maximum effectiveness
in reaching out and delivering the messages to the target audience.